Carta e Vídeo!


Meninas, estou aqui de volta depois de uma semana tumultuada.
Prometi que ia postar minha carta e meu vídeo. Dei meu melhor nos dois, então espero que agradem e ajude vocês.

LETTER

Dear Future Host Family,
First of all I would like to say it is nice to meet you and I hope this letter helps you to know me better.
Thank you for interest in me. My name is Franciele but my friends and family usually call me Fran, I am 21 years old, I was born in Divinópolis which is in the country side of Minas Gerais, Brazil. I have lived here my whole life. I like living in here, although it is a rural city, we have everything that we need. There are many beautiful places to visit, restaurants, and malls.

I live with my parents, Raimundo and Neusa, and my 2 siblings. My father works as a driver and is a great person. He is very smart, competent and hard-working. My mom is a seamstress and she is always taking care of everything. She really is a loving mom, communicative, and good-humored. We are all very close and have a strong relationship. They are wonderful and they set an example for me in my life by teaching me how to be responsible, polite, and honest. Amanda is my oldest sister. She is 24 years old and she is graduated in Nursing, and currently is working in a Hospital, at area of the Child at night and also makes candies, chocolates and delicious truffles for weddings, and for children's parties. Luis Fellipe is a great teenager, and he is 14 years old, in the afternoon he helps my sister with her sweets and candies in the morning he goes to high school. My siblings and I live at home with our parents. Also, we have other members our family who are important too. Those members are our 4 dogs named Tom, Ashley, Pluma and Ashley’s puppy called Bolinha. My family is very hard-working. All of us started working early by choice and we were encouraged by my parents so we have a better quality of life and a better future. I am proud of my family! I thank God every day for having their unconditional support.

I study Civil Engineering. The civil engineer designs, manages and monitors all stages of a construction or renovation, but I will stop to do the program Au Pair. I worked in an import company. My main responsibilities was Supervise Sales of products and services, customer service, after-sale service and technical assistance. Although it was a great company, I wanted more than the company could offer me. I want to work at place where I can build my career, so I leave the company and I will dedicate myself to the au pair program, and at the moment I am voluntary in Day Care Center in the morning.

My family and friends describe me as a very responsible, patient, open-minded, reliable, caring, helpful, outgoing, good humoured, communicative, organized, careful and friendly person. I do not have any problems to adapt myself in a new situation and I'm always eager to learn new things. I enjoy gathering into many different things in my free time such as read a good book, go to the cinema, and take pictures. With my friends I love going for walks, shopping or watching films. I really enjoy play all the kinds of sports like swim and run. I also appreciate cooking, and I can cook differents foods. The most thing that I love is travel, no matter where I'm going to, I always enjoy the trip! I love to travel and in 2013 I had the opportunity to travel in Argentina and Paraguay, it was a great experience for me, because I needed to use my English, because Ididn’t know nothing about Spanish, and there they speak English too in hotels, malls and etc.

My experience with children started in 2010 to 2012. I worked at a company called Bobs, there was a space reserved for children and young people of all ages. I was a coordinator of this area, took care of the children, playing with them. Our main activities were skip rope, jumped on the trampoline, play house, dress up, reading, playing in various ways and there were several toys like little houses. For me it was a great learning experience because I matured a lot. During this job in particular, I saw how much care and love children need. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget.

I had an opportunity to take care of Beatriz because Thamara his mom and my sister’s friend realized my energy and disposition with children. She is a lovely and intelligent child. She does not speak, but she walks. I used to give her a bath, prepare her lunch and snacks, put her to bed, play with her. Beatriz always had to have a lot of energy because she recently learned to walks, then she liked to run in all sides of the house. We always different and educational activity. How she had only 1 year I always showed for her new colors and new objects. She made me happy. It was really good to see her grow every day.

In 2013 I started to take care of Geovanna, She is 5 years-old currently, but when I took care, she had 4 years-old. I used to pick her up at school, go to parks, go to watch a movies, prepare his lunch and snacks, get him out to go biking, to swim, play ball games and all activities for “little girls”, I always painted his nails, she loved it. These experiences made me better, because I learned a deal with different types of children. It was a great and fun experience. Each hug and kiss that she gave me was simply gratifying.

I also worked in my free time for my neighbor. I took care of his son called João Vitor, today he have 7 years old. My routine with him was help him with his homework, go to the pool, do arts and crafts and once a week we play video game together, I usually organized some play dates to do with them. He loves when we do “pajamas parties”. We always have a lot of fun together, he is amazing and smart kid and I really enjoy play with him. I feel he is like my little brother and I still have a great relationship with all the family. I think it was very funny experience because I feel like a “little boy” too when we engage on such games.

I am currently a voluntary in a day care center since February. I work with just little children about 1 year-old to 5 years-old. I take care of 13 children. I am responsible for feeding them, reading stories, playing with them, I had the chance to take care of them in all aspects of their routine, bottle feeding, bathing, waking them up, dressing, changing dippers, potty training and putting them back to bed and encouraging their creativity, development and to keep them safe. As a voluntary I need to be a good role model and to have a sense of responsibility.
I have decided to be an Au Pair because because I really love kids. I believe that my skills can be of interest to a host family. More than my experiences with children. I also know to deal with busy Schedule. In addition, one year working in USA will greatly improve my English, provide me with international experience besides putting me in contact with a new culture. I will do my best in everything and I will take care of your children as they were my own children.

There is nothing better than going to a new place, meeting new people and cultures. Travel can enrich me as a person. I also would like to travel abroad to learn more about the American way of life, about American culture and to share my own experiences with you. I will do my best in everything and I will take care of your children as they were my own children. I want to give them all my care and knowledge and I will do it in a kindly and carefully way. I have a lot to offer and I hope you will like me. It is important for me, to have a good relationship to your family and to work and live together as a family. Then, I will do my best to live the best experience of my life until now. I appreciate the opportunity given to me.

Well, if you like to know me more, it will be a pleasure talk to you.
I’m very excited about all of this and we certainly have a lot of good ideas and experiences to share.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. And please feel free to ask me whatever you need to know.
Kind regards.
God bless you all.

Franciele Faria.

VIDEO




É isso meninas, espero poder ajudar as meninas que estão preenchendo o Application.
Se tiver duvidas me pergunte, estou sempre aberta a ajudar :)
See you later!


5 comentários

  1. nao consegui assistir o video mas a cartinha ficou show de bola, nao é a toa q choveu família como realmente chove (literalmente - chuva molhada mesmo hehe) no mês de Abril! #sucesso Bjokas

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Fran..... agora eu consegui assistir! adorei as montagens com videos e fotos e seu audio ficou mto bom, deu pra te entender bem (só o mistake de vc ter falado q seu irmão HAS 14yo e sua irma HAS ... o correto vc deve saber agora neh... He IS 14 yo.. em inglês nos nao TEMOS uma idade, mas SOMOS uma idade, ou seja, verb to be!) Me explica uma coisa.... vc é de MG mas pq sua agencia é lha da BH? Bjss

      Excluir
    2. Oii Gi.. Obrigada por ter adorado! Então depois que eu fiz eu vi que cometi esse erro, mas fiquei com preguiça de apagar e fazer de novo essa parte.. Mas obrigada pela tip. Então eu sou de Minas Gerais, a experimento so tem em Belo Horizonte que é a capital de MG. Hahaha entendeu?

      Excluir
    3. hahahaha simmmm fran faz todo o sentido.... BH, MG =P #me,stupid! BjBj

      Excluir

Tecnologia Blogger